Peacefully positioned with a sunny rear north aspect in a quiet, cul de sac street, this lovingly maintained family home rests on a 607sqm corner block with wide 28m frontage (approx) and dual street access. First time for sale in over 35 years, it's comfortable to live in now and renovate at your leisure or perfect for a complete rebuild or dual occupancy development (STCA).
Ideally placed within a fabulous family orientated address in Caringbah South, with Caringbah Public School, local cafes, and bus stop just at the end of the street, this beautiful home offers incredible convenience and offers unlimited future potential.
- Corner block of approx. 607sqm with wide 28m frontage
- Lovingly maintained brick family home with dual street access
- Two living areas plus separate dining, timber fireplace & A/C
- Spacious Tasmanian Oak kitchen with great cupboard storage
- Sunny north facing rear yard with covered entertaining area
- External laundry/bathroom, lock up garage & off-street parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac with school, shops, cafes at end of the street
- Potential to live in now, renovate, rebuild or develop (STCA)
Land: 607sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Farrah Tidmarsh 0417 674 044
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport