Set in a highly sought after cul-de-sac of Caringbah South, this charming Torrens Title duplex is wonderfully private and peaceful. Presenting a layout of generous proportions and oozing with character and warmth through its quality timber floors, ornate cornices and the sunny north facing rear courtyard while also offering some scope to further enhance and personalise.
Located nearby a large recreational park with a bike track and playground and within walking distance to local shops, transport and Water Street boat ramp, this home is ideal for any age or stage in life ensuring a quality low maintenance lifestyle without compromise.
- Spacious interiors, timber floors & ornate cornices
- Modern open plan kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Separate formal dining & sunken living room with A/C
- 3 double bedrooms, built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Private north facing courtyard with paved entertaining
- Great storage, LUG with internal access plus parking
Land: 305.4sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport