Peacefully positioned and providing level access to the front door, this beautifully renovated villa offers over 55 retirees comfortable, low maintenance living in a highly sought-after location.
One of only 18 dwellings in a small community complex that provides lovely park-like grounds, there is also a bus stop right out the front for easy and convenient access to Caringbah's array of shops, cafes, library, clubs, restaurants and train station.
- Light-filled interiors with plantation shutters throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and servery
- Generous bedroom provides two built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite style bathroom with combined laundry facilities
- Timber flooring and plantation shutters throughout
- Sunny garden courtyard, car spaces available on site
- Charming community garden area for enjoying a cuppa
‐ Bus stop at the front of complex for easy access to amenities
Land: 64sqm (approx.)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport