Presenting a fusion of industrial chic and contemporary filled interiors, this exceptional Torrens Title home bathing in natural light from the soaring skylit void features alluring architecture of warm textures and raw finishes throughout.
On arrival the unique display of finishes is immediately showcased around a spectacular brick feature wall complimented by polished concrete flooring and quality timber finishes. Located in a tree-lined street and within walking distance to Cronulla beaches, Woolooware station, cafes and schools.
- Light-filled living & dining room opens out to private terrace courtyard
- Three generous bedrooms feature BIR's, master with luxury bath ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances & quality stone island bench
- 4th bedroom/home office, three stylish bathrooms, fitted internal laundry
- Security coded entry, built-in cabinetry with ethanol fire & ducted A/C
- Entertaining terrace complete with electric awning, built-in BBQ & bar fridge
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, easycare garden & plunge pool
Land: 281.8sqm (approx)
Water: $177 per quarter (approx)
Council: $466 per quarter (approx)
Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport