Peacefully and quietly set back from the street and high among the tree tops, this tranquil residence is placed on a generous 847sqm parcel of land boasting a sun drenched north/westerly aspect and sweeping district valley views. Ideal to move straight into and currently offering 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 living areas, large wrap around entertaining deck and massive under house storage, there is also tremendous further scope should you wish to reconfigure or extend (S.T.C.A.).
An outstanding opportunity for first home buyers and those looking to embrace a calm lifestyle setting, this private haven is also conveniently located within an easy stroll to Gymea Shopping Village, local schools and transport.
- Extensive view enhanced decked balcony ideal for entertaining
- Granite kitchen with induction cooking & adjoining meals area
- Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area, A/C & timber floors
- 3 bedrooms with BIRs, modern bathroom with separate w.c.
- Landscaped gardens & level lawn areas for children to play
- Massive under house storage – potential to extend (S.T.C.A.)
Size: 847sqm (approx)
Council: $449 per quarter (approx)
Water: $172 per quarter (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport