From the moment you walk through the door of this beautifully crafted Hamptons-inspired Torrens Title home, the magnitude of it's stunning attention to detail throughout and clever design features make it a must to inspect.
This inviting home boasts streams of natural light presented over two stunning levels of modern living showcasing an open floorplan that seemlessly flows to the outdoor living space providing a gorgeous backdrop for endless summer entertaining.
- Generous open-plan living & dining offers a seamless in/outdoor integration
- 4 bedrooms, BIR's, master with WIR, luxury ensuite & balcony with city views
- Sleek kitchen with Quantum Quartz benchtops, ilve gas cooktop & butler's pantry
- Stylish bathrooms on both levels & internal laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Plunge pool & alfresco entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen & bbq
‐ European oak timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning & security intercom
- Undercover parking for two cars, electronic front gate & storage space
- Walk to Gymea Shopping Village, local schools, parks & transport options
Land: 297.5sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 & Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524