Emergency repairs are only those repairs that our outlined in your Residential Tenancy Agreement and listed below:
- A major water leak or failed Hot Water Service
- Broken toilet if there is only one toilet in the premises
- A blocked sewer system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
If you experience an emergency repair, listed above during a closure period then you must follow the following procedure:
- Call a relevant tradesperson from the list below
- Log the maintenance in your tenant portal advising which tradesperson has attended.
If you have a repair that is not an emergency then please log it in the tenant portal under maintenance and it will be attended to upon our return.
Emergency Tradespeople who advised that they will be available during our 2021-2022 Christmas closure are:
Dave Eggleton 0408640930
Royston Electrical 0418188999
Landlord Compliance – Electrical and Smoke alarms 0422462461 or 0434294434
Plumbing, Hot Water Systems, Gas
Scott Buxton 0419418726
Above & Below Plumbing 0415105106 or 0432681406
Preddeys Locksmith 9525 4644
Engadine Locksmith 0416 204 333
Water Extraction – Flooding
Platinum Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning 0405386925
Breeze Air Conditioning 0406328536
Air DJH 95268170
Please read your lease to ascertain the owner and your obligations and responsibilities in relation to emergency repairs and keep in mind that most companies and tradespeople are not available on public holidays.
Department Of Fair Trading
First Home buyers Grant
Sutherland Shire Council: