Oozing charm and outstanding future potential, this immaculate red brick family residence is being offered for the first time in 48 years.
Boasting a glorious northerly aspect, this naturally sun filled residence is ideal to move straight into yet also offers further scope should you wish to reconfigure or extend and further benefit from its spacious floor plan, ideal aspect and level building block of approximately 651sqm.
Desirably well located in a quiet family friendly street within walking distance to Castelnau Park Reserve, local schools, shops and cafes, this remarkable property is also within a 5 minute drive to the cosmopolitan hub of Cronulla and its choice of wonderful beaches.
* 4 good size bedrooms (3 with built in robes)
* Main bedroom features an ensuite and adjoining living area- ideal for in-law/ guest accommodation
* Original immaculate bathroom with separate toilet
* Spacious formal lounge and dining area with fireplace and air conditioning
* Light filled eat-in timber kitchen with walk in pantry
* Sundrenched tiled patio with built in BBQ area
* North facing rear yard with established low maintenance gardens and garden shed
* Single lock up garage with internal access plus additional off street parking
* Quiet family friendly street with moments to local parks, schools, shops & cafes
LAND SIZE: Approx. 651sqm
COUNCIL RATES: Approx. $498.10 per quarter
WATER RATES: Approx. $174.00 per quarter
CONTACT: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport