Peacefully set in an enviable South Cronulla location within a short stroll to Shelly Park, The Esplanade and Shelly Beach, this solid brick family home combines old world charm with modern space and convenience.
Retaining abundant character and warmth through its use of timber, high ornate patterned ceilings, sunny north east facing rear yard and established gardens, there is also a great opportunity to personalise and reap the benefits of this outstanding location and the abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your door step.
- Charming brick home with sunny north east facing rear yard
- Granite eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances & breakfast/bar
- Formal living room with fire place plus light filled 2nd living area
- 3 generous bedrooms, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- Outdoor entertaining patio, detached garage plus workshop/studio
- Easy walk to beaches, The Esplanade, trains, shops, cafés & schools
Size: 651.3sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport