A seamless blend of charming period details and quality contemporary finishes makes this c1920's home a welcoming family haven with graceful indoor/outdoor entertaining and tranquil views to Bass & Flinders Point and the ocean.
Generous and recently updated interiors feature ample living spaces and a self contained master retreat upstairs, while the leafy rear garden with covered entertaining area, cabana & hot tub enjoy a sunny northerly aspect.
Deceiving from the street, 'River View Cottage' is big enough to accommodate the largest of families and is perfectly positioned on the sought after South Cronulla Peninsular within footsteps to Bass and Flinders Point, The Esplanade, local schools, parks and beaches.
- Characterised by period detail and views to Bass & Flinders Point and the ocean
- Open plan eat in kitchen, formal lounge & dining areas, enclosed verandah & study
- Self contained master retreat with 2-way bathroom, his/her BIRs, balcony & views
- Tastefully restored throughout, high ceilings, split system air conditioning
- Leafy north facing rear yard with covered entertaining area, cabana & hot tub
- Loads of storage, lock-up garage with workshop area + additional car space
Size: 539qm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport