Situated at the back of a boutique block of only six residences, this freshly painted one bedroom unit enjoys blue-chip positioning in a location that's all about lifestyle. Boasting sunny, light-filled interiors, an allocated car space and great scope for renovations, the potential to add value is clear and presents an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer or astute investor.
Offering a quiet and convenient lifestyle with a bus stop right out the front, only 600m to Woolooware Train Station, 1km to Cronulla Golf Club, 1km to the area's vibrant Cronulla Mall cafe scene and just 1.2km to a choice of Cronulla's wonderful beaches.
- Perfect entry point or sound investment in the heart of Cronulla
- Desirable westerly aspect floods the interiors in natural light
- Freshly painted, spacious lounge/dining area, original kitchen
- Large double bedroom with adjoining ensuite-style bathroom
- Shared laundry facilities, common garden at the rear of building
- Positioned in a well-maintained building with allocated car space
- Excellent investment prospect in an area with strong rental demand
Size: 44sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Michelle West 0416 006 646
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport