Peacefully tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this tastefully renovated family home is truly special. Emphasizing the interplay between natural light and open plan entertaining are large glass sliders, louvre windows and polished timber floors that encourage the abundance of sunshine to fill the home year round and promote seamless in/outdoor integration.
Complete with front and rear decks, in ground pool and beautifully landscaped surrounds, this immaculate family home is also super convenient to local sporting fields, schools and within a short walk to Engadine Shopping Centre and train station.
- Open plan layout that integrates naturally with the outdoors
- Light filled interiors, timber floorboards & airy louvre windows
- Caesar stone kitchen (s/steel appliances) overlooking the yard
- All 3 bedrooms have BIRs, modern bathroom with separate W/C
- N/E facing rear yard with alfresco entertaining & inground pool
- Separate rumpus/home office, good storage & off street parking
- Set in a quiet, family friendly cul-de sac close to all amenities
Size: 613.4sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport