An outstanding family sanctuary, this stylishly presented and wonderfully inviting home in Gymea Bay ideal for modern families who crave their own space as well as precious family time together. Behind the picturesque facade, its layout provides multiple living spaces and an excellent low maintenance indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Situated in a whisper quiet tree lined street boasting a North-facing privately secluded yard amid established landscaped gardens. Entertain in style and enjoy the features this stunning home provides, spanning over two levels and offering five bedrooms, open plan living/dining, gourmet kitchen, study/5th bedroom, rumpus room and much more. Within the Kirrawee High catchment and close proximity to local parks, shops and walk to Gymea Bay Baths.
- Spacious light-filled open-plan casual family living & dining room
- Stunning Caesarstone kitchen with quality Bosch s/s appliances
- Five bedrooms including generous master suite with walk-in robe
- Two stylish bathrooms, appealing rumpus room, study/5th bedroom
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas fire place, timber flooring & plantation shutters
- Covered entertaining area, sparkling in-ground pool & bushland surrounds
- Double carport, storage/workshop & internal laundry with built-in cabinetry
Land: 575sqm (approx.)
Council: $478 per quarter (approx.)
Water: $320 per quarter (approx.)
Auction: Onsite Saturday 26th May at 11:15AM
Contact: Justin Buck 0410 424 444
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning