Superbly elevated capturing expansive water views over The Port Hacking River that stretch across to the pristine bushland of the Royal National Park, this impressive residence is designed to take full advantage of its sun drenched North/Westerly orientation.
Highlighting effortless entertaining, the home is spread over two spacious levels and boasts a huge rumpus/games room and bar, an abundance of accommodation and fluid living spaces that seamlessly extend outdoors and maximise the premium outlook. Privately positioned and surrounded by attractive easy care landscaped gardens, this property offers a relaxed riverside sanctuary in a highly sought after cul de sac locale.
- Elevated cul de sac position, stunning water & National Park views
- North/Westerly orientation, vast alfresco entertaining terrace
- Quality stone kitchen (gas cooking) with adjoining dining area
- Formal lounge with fireplace plus huge rumpus/games room & bar
- 4 bedrooms + 5th bed/home office, main with WIR, ensuite & views
- Integrated sound system, zoned ducted A/C, DLUG, carport
Size: 866sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Briolynn Kennedy 0404 071 071
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport