Presented for the first time since built by the original owners, this superbly cared for and much-loved family home has stood the test of time and is in undisputedly immaculate condition. A seamless blend of charming period detail and graceful interiors create a choice of formal and informal living areas and effortless flow to the covered entertaining and garden lover's rear yard.
Adding to the picture is the impressive 676.3sqm (approx) parcel of level land zoned R2 low density residential and providing the potential for re-development (STCA), a renovation or architecturally designed dream home.
Positioned nearby local waterways, within 700m to Caringbah Public School, and convenient to local cafes, shops, parks and transport, this unique land holding provides endless opportunities and tremendous potential to further capitalise.
- Original three bedroom plus study home tightly held since being built
- Spacious lounge and dining area plus huge billiard room/rumpus
- Combined timber and stone kitchen, gas cooking and heating
- Charming interiors feature custom cabinetry and lead light windows
- West facing garden lover's rear yard with covered entertaining area
- Original bathroom plus 2nd WC, internal laundry, lock up garage and carport
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential providing potential for development site (STCA)
Land: 676.3sqm (approx)
Council: $645 per quarter (approx)
Water: $158 per quarter (approx)
Auction: Onsite Saturday 26th August – 9:45am
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Farrah Tidmarsh 0417 674 044
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport