Boasting a prized corner position in a prestigious South Cronulla location with sparkling views of the ocean enjoyed from within, this beautifully refurbished low maintenance home is beaming with exceptional quality and attention to detail throughout.
Emphasizing the interplay between natural light, sea breezes and an effortless indoor-outdoor design, walls of glass sliding doors & windows retract to create a seamless connection to the stunning outdoor spaces from an expansive timber deck and outdoor kitchen through to the sunny west facing front lawn and lush tropical gardens.
While the long list of additional features is extensive, it is clear no expense has been spared in creating a lifestyle of ease, quality and convenience in an outstanding location with only moments to The Esplanade, Shelly Park & baths, Oak Park & Beach, South Cronulla Public School, The Nuns Pool and Six Smith cafes. This unique home is an ideal offering for the young family, executive couple, or downsizer.
- Effortless indoor-outdoor design with retractable sliding doors & windows
- Contemporary tiled interiors, smart gas fireplace, Bose entertainment system
- Caesarstone island kitchen, high-end Bosch appliances, zip hot/cold/soda water
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite to main, BIR's, ceilings fans, auto light sensing bathrooms
- Planation shutters, remote blinds, ducted A/C, town gas, panelled ceilings throughout
- Attic ladder storage, rear entertaining deck, outdoor BBQ kitchen, secure gated yard
- Bus stop at door & direct access to The Esplanade approx.100m away (end of Rostrevor St)
Land: 297sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views
- Water Views