Enviably immersed in the tranquillity of a serene North West Arm backdrop and views of The Port Hacking River, this full brick architectural designed split level home is reminiscent of a sophisticated treehouse retreat. Abundant windows allow bay views and natural light to flood the home which offers a flexible layout, choice of living areas and central outdoor entertaining space with spa.
Ideally placed within a premium bayside pocket of Gymea Bay, with level entry to the rear of the property and easy access to waterways, local Public Schools, shops, cafes, parks and transport; this beautiful home offers incredible convenience and is ready for your immediate enjoyment.
- Sparkling water views up North West Arm and the Port Hacking River
- Expansive upper level with spacious living area, formal dining and balcony
- Soaring vaulted ceilings and crisp interiors create an added sense of space
- Sleek island kitchen features integrated fridge and quality Miele appliances
- Master bedroom boasts custom cabinetry, built in robe and ensuite
- Five generous bedrooms plus home office equipped with kitchenette
- Stylish two-way bathroom with free standing bath, additional W/C upstairs
- Under floor heating on lower level, split system A/C, electric fireplace
- Central paved entertaining courtyard with spa, battery solar panels
- Conveniently located to Gymea village and within the Kirrawee High catchment
- Access to the double lock up garage provided from the rear lane located between house No. 3 & 5.
Land: 613sqm (approx)
Council: $681 per quarter (approx)
Water: $158 per quarter (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Farrah Tidmarsh 0417 674 044
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- River Views
- Water Views