Positioned at the back of a boutique block of only eight residences, this freshly painted ground floor apartment offers a sunny northeast aspect, wonderfully light filled interiors and further scope to improve or personalise.
The convenience of residing within approximately 50m to Woolooware Train Station, 250m to Wills Rd Village shops, cafes, schools and the accessibility to Cronulla's beaches, will provide immediate appeal to first home buyers, downsizers, or investors seeking a perfect opportunity to grow their portfolio.
- Ground floor apartment at the back of a boutique block
- Light filled open plan living and kitchen with high ceilings
- King sized bedroom enjoys a sunny northerly aspect
- Polished timber floorboards, freshly painted throughout
- Updated crisp bathroom and shared laundry facilities
- Exclusive off-street parking shared among residences
- Immediately liveable with scope to improve/personalise
- Convenient to transport, shops, cafes, schools & beaches
Size: 49sqm (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Michelle West 0416 006 646
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access