Rare and valuable opportunity to secure an original residence laden with potential. In need of repair and situated on a level block of approximately 570sqm with 15.24m frontage providing the perfect blank canvas for those with a creative vision to renovate or completely rebuild the next cutting edge architecturally designed dream home (STCA).
Enjoy the benefits of a north facing rear aspect, a family friendly street and convenience to Burraneer village shops, De La Salle College, Woolooware train station and an easy walk to Cronulla's cafes and beaches.
- Full brick home with scope to further capitalise in a peaceful street
- Potential-packed block of 570sqm (approx) and 15.24m frontage
- Currently consists of an original three bedroom family home
- Spacious L-shaped living area adjoins the original eat-in kitchen
- Bathroom with separate WC, high ceilings, light-filled interiors
- Desirable north facing rear aspect ensures all day sunshine
- Restore, renovate or rebuild your dream home (S.T.C.A.)
- Quiet street convenient to schools, parks, shops & transport
Land: 570sqm (15.24m x 37.64m) (approx)
Council: $707 per quarter (approx)
Water: $160 per quarter (approx)
Auction: Onsite Saturday 3rd June - 9:45am
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524